Tel: 0151 495 5000
Address: Oaks Place, Caldwell Road, Widnes,
No appointment needed.
The service is available all year round 7 days a week -from 7am to 10pm Monday to Sunday.
The minimum range of services and treatments includes:
Advice on self-care and how to stay healthy;
Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, facilitating referrals’ elsewhere as appropriate
• Minor cuts or wounds
• Sore Throats
• Rashes and Allergic Reactions
• Bites and Stings
• Minor Burns and Scalds
• Coughs and Colds
• Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
• Muscle or Joint Injuries, such as sprains and strains
• Eye Injuries and Infections
• Emergency Contraception
• Prescribed Medication – subject to assessment and clinical need
A blood/phlebotomy service from Monday to Friday between 7am and 9am and no appointment is required between these hours.
DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) service is available 7 days a week. Referral by GP, with criteria on referral form.
|Monday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Thursday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Friday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Saturday||07:00 – 22:00|
|Sunday||07:00 – 22:00|