Who do I speak to if I have concerns about my medicines?

If you are taking medicines prescribed by your Doctor or Nurse and you have concerns or questions specifically about them, we advise you to make an appointment with your GP or see your dispensing pharmacist. Unfortunately the reception staff are often asked specific questions about medicine concerns but they cannot give any medical advice.